193 WILBROD ST
TURN OF THE CENTURY HOME
- PRE -NSPECTION ON FIE
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Storey
- Bedrooms: 4 "3 above and 1 lower level "
- Bathrooms: 1 "1 full bathroom 2nd floor w 1 pce off kitchen "
- Garage: Single, Detached "Garage is older and was used for storage "
- Size: 1,800 sq. ft. "2300 sq ft of living space"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 33.17ft x 99ft
- Year Built: 1907
- Taxes: $7,538.00 CAD (2019)
- Basement: Yes, Full "Bedroom / Den or office / Laundry & utility room"
Welcome to this turn of the century 3+1 bedroom all brick Home with approx 2100 sq Fr of living space.
Main floor has a living room, dining room, kitchen and 1 pce powder room.
High ceilings, hardwood floors and sun drenched windows anchor the first floor
The second level has a 4 pace bathroom, a large Master bedroom, 2 extra good size bedrooms, linen cabinet and storage
Lower level has a bedroom, den/ office, laundry / utility room
Small back yard with 8 x 10 deck off the kitchen.
Close to Ottawa University, shopping, night life, canal walks and the Byward Market.
3D tour to be taken before going on MLS
There will be a date where offers will be received. Date to be announced.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.